[mapguide-users] RE: wrong Polygon selection

Mansoureh Sadrykia m_sadrykia at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 02:40:57 EDT 2007

Hi Dhireendra Kumar!

  I'm going to start working with mysql as my spatial database, but have no idea how to use fdo2fdo to import geometry from .shp file to MySQL. would you please give me information about FDO2FDO,(I mean how I should prepare to use it, Is there any documentation for this task?).

  Thank you very much for your cooperation,

Dhirendra Kumar <dhirendra.mgos at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Dave Wilson-3,

Can i solve this wrong polygon selection problem ? I import all Geometry
spatial value from .SHP file to MySQL through FDO2FDO. Dave i have not idea
about MySQL envelop operation. MySQL is not a good database for spatial type
data (i mean for MGOS) ? If you have any way to solve this problem, then pls
help me. Thankyou in advance.

Regards,
Dhirendra Kumar