[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source Instalation issues

dorin dorindanci at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 01:48:06 EDT 2007

Hi James,

Thank you for your answer.
I have the Map Agent and Site Administrator working.

I cannot get The Web Server Extension to work for now.

Anyway if it works I will receive an error:
***
Testing the Web Server Extensions:
You can check that the Web Extensions are correctly set up. If your
application
development language is PHP, go to this URL in a web browser:
http://localhost/mapguide/mapviewerajax/ajaxviewer.php?
WEBLAYOUT=Library://ATest.WebLayout

Because the web layout ATest does not exist in the MapGuide repository, you
should see the following error:
Resource was not found: Library://ATest.WebLayout

This error is returned by the AJAX Viewer script. This shows that the Web
Server Extensions are correctly enabled to receive and process requests.
34 | Chapter 2 Configuring MapGuide Web Server Extensions on Windows
***

If you have any idea about it please let me know.
As I mentioned in my first e-mail I have changed a configuration file:
httpd.conf. Maybe those changes affect the Web Server Extension.

Thanks,
Dorin