[mapguide-users] GDAL Raster Performance Enhancements

Campbell, Keith A keith.campbell at atkinsglobal.com
Tue Jul 24 09:25:54 EDT 2007

I think part of the reason this was not working is that I did not
configure for PHP development. The installation notes suggest you can
configure for both .NET and PHP development but as the virtual
directories for viewers point to either the .NET or PHP folders, it is
not clear how or even if this can be done.

So I've installed the additional PHP components so that I now have a
mapviewerphp folder under \WebServerExtensions\www. However it is not
configured as a virtual folder under IIS, and the virtual folders for
mapviewerajax and mapviewerdwf still point to the .NET folders.

It has made a slight difference to the configbuilder script - it now
returns a ' no images found' message when I enter a valid path to a C
drive location where there are some images.

Any suggestions?