[mapguide-users] GDAL Raster Performance Enhancements

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Jul 24 11:27:26 EDT 2007

Hi Keith,

Sorry you've been talking to yourself; I've been on vacation.

What format are your images in?

Jason

________________________________

From:Campbell, Keith A
Subject: RE: [mapguide-users] GDAL Raster Performance Enhancements

I think part of the reason this was not working is that I did not
configure for PHP development. The installation notes suggest you can
configure for both .NET and PHP development but as the virtual
directories for viewers point to either the .NET or PHP folders, it is
not clear how or even if this can be done.

So I've installed the additional PHP components so that I now have a
mapviewerphp folder under \WebServerExtensions\www. However it is not
configured as a virtual folder under IIS, and the virtual folders for
mapviewerajax and mapviewerdwf still point to the .NET folders.

It has made a slight difference to the configbuilder script - it now
returns a ' no images found' message when I enter a valid path to a C
drive location where there are some images.

Any suggestions?