[mapguide-users] Raster did not load/show

didit.s banuardi.n didithoe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 00:08:26 EDT 2007

i'm  inserting another layer on top and bottom of the layer raster, still
the raster layer didn''t show up...
but the "initial map view" shows the correct coordinate of raster layer.

fyi,
-i'm using MGOS 1.2.0 RC2, MGS 2007,AJAX dotnet viwer, Win 2003 Sp2 On
Virtual Server environment
-the raster layer size is 250 Mb, is it to big or not?

any suggest to debug the problem??

On 7/23/07, ori gudes <origu at omnitech.co.il> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Did you try to insert another layer (in t the Map) from the same
> geographical area on top of the raster ?
> Maybe it is just matter of coordinate's problems ?
>
> Regards Ori
>

> didit.s banuardi.n wrote:
> >
> > hi,all
> > i'm testing the MGOS 1.2.0 RC2 now...
> > all looks great... the dotnetviewer , the quey sample etc..etc..
> >
> > but, i got a problem with raster file.
> > i'm using OSGeo GDAL raster provider..
> >
> > first step , i fill the "Default raster file location" field with my
> > raster
> > file (*tif) folder path  ("example:c:\image1")
> > second step,.. test the connection.. works fine...
> > third, save the feature dataset.
> >
> > next, when i create my layer, map and weblayout only shows blank..
> > but the "initial map view" seems recognize the coordinate.
> >
> > so what's wrong...
> >
> > thankyou
> >
> > --
> > br,