[mapguide-users] RE: OGR and MGOS

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Jul 26 12:07:29 EDT 2007

I belive the problem is the same as it was in the OGR provider.
It would probably be possible to fix in almost the same way,
but using FDO intersection test instead of OGR intersection tests.

It would be possible to use the OGR provider for MySQL data, but the
official release is built without MySQL.
I cannot figure out how to build it "linked in" or "delayed-loaded",
thus requiring the mysql.dll to be distributed alongside.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S