[mapguide-users] How Can I load SDF

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Jul 27 04:03:42 EDT 2007

There are a number of Dll's that are needed for FDO to work.
You should ALL the files from a working MapGuide installation's FDO folder,
into the folder you reference the .Net wrapper from.

The error 0x8007007E means "File not found",
indicating that you are missing some files.

As to the error with Studio; the load procedure is mostly unrelated
to the MapGuide server, so you should ask Autodesk about that problem.

There is no need/way to register the FDO dll's as they are not ActiveX
dll's.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S