[mapguide-users] MapInfo problem

Stefan Dalakov s.dalakov at mapware.net
Mon Jul 30 06:43:04 EDT 2007

Hi all,
I try to open Mapinfo files (TAB,DAT...) - rather old ones - version 3.
I have installed the OGR provider. Test connection succeeds and in the
preview pane of MG Studio I see data and geometry description. When I
click on "View data" I see attributes listed - works perfect, but when I
click on "view feature" and I expect to see features, I get this message :

  Directory Listing Denied

This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.

What's wrong ? I am using MGOS 1.2RC2 on WinXP, I have no problem with
other data sources

Thank you in advance : Stefan Dalakov