[mapguide-users] MapInfo problem

Stefan Dalakov s.dalakov at mapware.net
Mon Jul 30 07:08:14 EDT 2007

I have to apologize, It is not connected to the provider. There is
something wrong with viewer. When I set the MG Studio to work with dwf
viewer
 it is OK. With the AJAX viewer I get this problem. I had Studio 2008
recently installed, so I guess there is the problem. Help will be
appreciated anyway....