[mapguide-users] Data connection to raster...

Rich Bauer rdbauer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 17:02:29 EDT 2007

Ben,

I had that same problem just about an hour ago.  I have the same version
as you but not same setup, no VMWare, Windows XP and full version of
Studio.  What I do when that happens is I close down MapGuide Studio and
go in and restart the mgserver service under the admin tools for
windows.  Then just start up studio and everything is fine.  I don't
know if there is a fix, but this is the "work around" I use.  Hope it helps.

Rich