SPAM-LOW: Re: [mapguide-users] Data connection to raster...

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon Jul 30 17:31:11 EDT 2007

Wanted to relate that I have the same problem in Studio.  Creating a GDAL
data connection, then changing it in some way, causes this error until
mapguide server is restarted.  Creating new GDAL data connections will
continue to work fine, it's only altering existing ones where I've seen this
problem occur.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com