[mapguide-users] Draw Polyline using MySQL Databse

peter56 ibb.scigalla at arcor.de
Sat Jun 2 16:05:42 EDT 2007

Hi,

what do you mean with "draw polyline"? I have stored polylines in MySQL as
linestrings.

Here an example in MySQL:

insert into tra_strasse_text(stratext_geo) Values
(geomfromtext('linestring(x1 1y1,x2 1y2,x3 y3)'));

Using the MySQL FDO, all polylines are shown correct. Is this, what you
mean?

Regards - Peter