SPAM-LOW: Re: [mapguide-users] Draw Polyline using MySQL Databse

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Sat Jun 2 17:45:06 EDT 2007

They are saying that they have a number of records with X and Y points and
they need to connect them to form polylines to display in the map.  They are
expecting this to be a functionality of MapGuide.  I don't think they are
using MySQL geometry types like you are, but they probably should be.  In my
opinion they should run some scripts to create a new table or possibly write
a view to create MySQL linestrings from this data and then use the MySQL FDO
provider to render it.

Andy