[mapguide-users] Draw Polyline using MySQL Databse

Dhirendra Kumar dhirendra.mgos at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 00:37:03 EDT 2007

Hi peter56,

Thankyou for your quick replay, I have MySQL 5.0 and Autodesk MapGuide
studio 2007. Is it possible to make polyline Layers using Autodesk MapGuide
Strudio 2007 ? peter56, I have not detail idea about MySQL geometry, So, can
you send me your table schema and Detail of how to make layers using
Autodesk MapGuide studio 2007 ?. From where you get idea about this, if
possible then send me Resource links also. I am waiting for your valuable
suggestion. Thnakyou in Advance.

Regards,

Dhirendra Kumar