[mapguide-users] creating points at runtime / display problem / .NET

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Jun 5 11:27:14 EDT 2007

Are you sure that the new point is actually visible within the current map?
Are you sure the FeatureSource projection is correct?
Can you get the point to display, if you save the FeatureSource and open
it with Studio?

Someone complained about not being able to use feature sources from the
session repository, is this the case?

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S