[mapguide-users] converting projection on fly

shreepad shreepadr at valuecad.com
Tue Jun 5 17:15:49 EDT 2007

nevermind i sloved it.
my code was missing somethign

here is the correced code

 string ss = map.GetMapSRS();
    MgCoordinateSystemFactory coordinateSystemFactory = new
MgCoordinateSystemFactory();
    MgCoordinateSystem srs = coordinateSystemFactory.Create(ss);
    MgCoordinateSystemMeasure srsMeasure = new
MgCoordinateSystemMeasure(srs);

     double X = 6144744.38401563; (just sample x ,y point but you can add
dynamic point from map)
     double Y = 2100980.15175119;

     MgGeometryFactory gFactory = new MgGeometryFactory();

     MgCoordinate coord = gFactory.CreateCoordinateXY(X, Y);

     MgCoordinate newCoord = srs.ConvertToLonLat(coord);

     double xConv = newCoord.GetX();
     double yConv = newCoord.GetY();

     Response.Write(xConv);
     Response.Write(yConv);