[mapguide-users] [Web Studio!] help

Mansoureh Sadrykia m_sadrykia at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 10:29:57 EDT 2007

Thank you for your help Paul,
  So how can I create weblayouts without mapguide studio? You know I search for a free component for doing this. If there is some way please inform me and tell me a little about the steps,
  Thanks alot,

Paul Spencer <pagameba at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hi,

unfortunately Web Studio does not allow for editing or creating web
layout resources at this time.

Cheers

Paul

On 6-Jun-07, at 6:19 AM, Mansoureh Sadrykia wrote:

> Hi list!
>
> I want to use web studio to create weblayouts from my shape files,
> but couldn't find anything in its help, I couldn't see any sample
> example for this either. Please somebody help me to find a
> solution, I'd be thankful if you give me a step by step guide or
> introduce a help documentation which covers my problem.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

|Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca |
|Chief Technology Officer |
|DM Solutions Group Inc http://www.dmsolutions.ca/ |