[mapguide-users] Display layer based on filter/query results

nicholda nicholda at talgov.com
Thu Jun 7 10:06:01 EDT 2007

Does anyone know if it's possible to display a data for a layer based on a
dynamic filter or layer?  I want to create a dynamic search tool that a user
can select data based on date and only display the data returned from the
users criteria.  Has anyone done this before, if so could you please help to
point me in the right direction?  If you have any source code it would be
much appreciatted.

Thanks,
David