[mapguide-users] Display layer based on filter/query results

Rich Bauer rdbauer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 10:42:24 EDT 2007

I have not done this specific thing you are talking about, but I think
that you might be able to start with the code at
http://data.mapguide.com/mapguide/gt/index.php and modify it for your
specific needs.  On the right hand side of the screen is where you can
download the source code.  Hope it helps.

Rich