[mapguide-users] New user - mapagent not functioning

Eric Bickle ebickle at telus.net
Thu Jun 7 23:54:53 EDT 2007

I tried installing and configuring MapGuide Open Source today on a Windows
2000 Server with IIS 5.

Everything went fine - installed both the server and website extensions with
no errors. I can reach the administrative interface and configure
server-wide settings.

However, when I access http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi? I
get a blank page. No content returned at all (not even an XML declaration),
and no errors. I verified the fastcgi mapping is in place and it appears
correct.

Is there something that I'm missing? I'm able to create WMS connections and
upload SHP files, but any sort of preview of the data (layers, maps, etc)
just shows a blank white window.

Thanks,

Eric