[mapguide-users] Not able to select complex polygons

Robert Leeman rleeman at eitnl.ca
Thu Jun 7 15:10:46 EDT 2007

Has anyone encountered a problem with trying to select complex polygons?
Specifically, polygons with a large number of verticies.

I am not able to select certain polygons within my data and these seem to be
polygons with a large number of sides (vertcies).  The source data is Shape.
I am able to select the "problem" polygons by picking on the polygon
boundary but not by picking inside the polygon in the usual way.

Is this a known issue?  Is there a solution?

Cheers,
Bob Leeman