[mapguide-users] OGR and MGOS

martijni mis at gemeentehulst.nl
Fri Jun 8 05:13:08 EDT 2007

Kenneth,

I downloaded your OGR, because the 3.2.1 and 3.2.2 version ain't working
(3.2.2 beta is understandable since it's for MGOS 1.2, but 3.2.1 should be
working, but shows no datasource and read only).

After I tried yours it's shows the datasource and readonly, but when I try
to make a connection it seems not possible as you can see on the
screenshot....

http://www.nabble.com/file/p11023030/ogr.jpg

These is what I've added in the providers.xml

        <FeatureProvider>
            <Name>OSGeo.OGR.3.2</Name>
            <DisplayName>FDO Provider for OGR</DisplayName>
            <Description>Access to OGR data sources</Description>
            <IsManaged>False</IsManaged>
            <Version>3.2.2.0</Version>
            <FeatureDataObjectsVersion>3.2.0.0</FeatureDataObjectsVersion>

<LibraryPath>C:\ProgramFiles\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Bin\FDO\OGRProvider.dll</LibraryPath>
       </FeatureProvider>

My intention is to get connection with mapinfo files.

Any idea's in what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.