[mapguide-users] MapGuide & Map3D 2007 Publish Failure

Eric Blush eblush at schererville.org
Tue Jun 12 11:10:31 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I am new to this and am attempting to publish to MapGuide from Autodesk
Map 3D 2007 and every time I attempt to connect in map it gives me a
very basic error to the effect of Connection Failed.  I have attempted
to use every combination of MapGuide Open Source 1.1.x and MGOS 1.2.0 on
a Win2000 Server and Win2003 Server Standard Ed and have had no luck
with any of them.  I am now convinced that it is an issue with the way I
have MapGuide set up.  I know that the information I've given doesn't
seem very descriptive but it's all I have at the point.  Does anyone
have any idea what I might be doing wrong?  Thanks a lot.

--Eric