[mapguide-users] Web Studio Error: 'this.resources[...].getView()' is null

usysinc info at usysinc.com
Wed Jun 13 14:55:12 EDT 2007

Hi, I'm also new to this project using 1.1.0 and have experienced the
WebStudio Error as described below:

Line: 285
Char: 13
Error: 'this.resources[...].getView()' is null or not an object

I however have not even been able to get ANY of the examples to work!!

Compiling a small Java applet such as "HelloWorld" and placing the .class
file in the
C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\WebServerExtensions\Tomcat\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\classes
directory however works just fine.

I suppose that I have more than one config. problem. Any thoughts on these
issues?

Regards,
  Brendan