[mapguide-users] Incorrect key fields when using views/queries in MGOS 1.2 RC1

Ismael Cams mapguide2007 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 10:38:28 EDT 2007

Hello,

is there any possibility to change the key fields for views/queries. I have
an query in Access on a table where I have defined a primary key. But when
creating a data source MapGuide seems to choose some random fields for the
key which I can not adapt.
I suspect that this behaviour is the reason why I can not select any feature
(although they are displayed correctly).

Thanks in advance.

Ismaël