[mapguide-users] Incorrect key fields when using views/queries inMGOS 1.2 RC1

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Thu Jun 14 11:00:37 EDT 2007

Can I assume you are using ODBC?

The key column is in a drop down and you specify it. The "random" selected columns are likely float/decimal columns that are being defaulted as candidates for X,Y,Z geometry columns. These aren't required if you aren't attempting to display point geometries. Don't select the Geometry checkbox unless you plan to create a point geometry layer.

Regards,
Dave