[mapguide-users] RE: Incorrect key fields when using views/queries inMGOS 1.2 RC1

Ismael Cams mapguide2007 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 02:33:27 EDT 2007

Hello Dave,

no there are no composite keys defined. There is only one single primary key
(id).

I have checked the schema but all fields are available, so this seems to be
ok. What I noticed is that the properties are showed when trying to select a
feature, but the selection is not highlighted. When I remove the "extra" key
fields from the view selection works as expected.

Regards,
Ismael

Are any of the keys you are using composite keys (not single columns)?

A more likely possibility is a column data type that the system doesn't like
is preventing the selection from working.

Save your connection using the view with all the columns you require.

Then from http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/index.html select Feature
Service and attempt a Describe Schema. You need to enter your path to your
resource. You can do an Enumerate Resources under Resource Services to get
the path if you are unsure. If any columns are missing then it may be a data
type issue.

Regards,
Dave