[mapguide-users] Passing selected points to PHP

Ben_D majabak at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 11:29:47 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to set something up where a user can search for an address,
buffer around that to select nearby addresses, and then print a list of
these addresses.

Is it possible to buffer around a point, and then pass multiple variables
(in this case the addresses or a unique ID for each address) to a PHP page?
Once it's in PHP I can easily manipulate the data. I'm just not sure how to
get MapGuide to pass multiple variables.

Any help would be appreciated, as would any suggestions for a better way of
doing this!

Thanks!