[mapguide-users] RE: Raster Support

ori gudes origu at omnitech.co.il
Thu Jun 14 10:52:30 EDT 2007

Andy, Richard and Frank

Thanks very much, I did what Frank recommended and it works perfect for (ECW
and TIFF) however, I still can't see Mr' SID format, any suggestions ? As
for the others, I did some screen shot document (Attached here) that
simplifies the all process, this mite help for other people as well And save
their time !

Regards Ori

RichBauer wrote:

> Ori,
>
> It sounds like I had a similar problem, actually sound like I had
> exactly the same problem.  The forum post is here:
> http://www.nabble.com/SID-Raster-Problem-tf3853167s16610.html#a10918776
>
> For 1.1.0, Frank had a fix that worked perfect.  Try that fix and
> see.
>
> Rich
>
> ori gudes wrote:
>
>   Dear Andy
>
> I did all the process mentioned at the "Using fdogdal in Autodesk MapGuide
> Studio" However, maybe I don't understand basic think here !? After I
> define
> the
> DefaultRasterFileLocation property, I create a layer that point to this
> resource and expecting to see this raster as a layer in the preview,  then
> to add this layer to the Map definitions.
>
> Maybe you can add 2 screen shots so I can understand what I am doing wrong
> here?
>

> Regards Ori
>

> Andy Morsell wrote:
>

>     Ori,
> Not sure if you saw my reply to your PM this morning regarding this topic:
>
> Ori,
> See this page for more information:
>
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/MapGuide_Open_Source_Using_the_Open_Source_R
> aster_Provider_with_Studio
>

> Andy Morsell, P.E.
> Spatial Integrators, Inc.
> http://www.SpatialGIS.com

http://www.nabble.com/file/p11121506/how%2Bto%2Bupload%2BRaster%2Bin%2Bto%2BMapguide%2BOpen%2BSource.doc
how+to+upload+Raster+in+to+Mapguide+Open+Source.doc