[mapguide-users] MGOS 1.2 RC1 & Mapguide Studio 2007

Francisco Javier Rojas Durán francisco.rojas at dasoft.com.mx
Sat Jun 16 08:40:08 EDT 2007

Hi:

You must know also that MGOS 1.0.x has the same FDO version and
compatibility for MapGuide Ent 2007, so it's not compatible with MGOS 1.1.x
and 1.2.x, for solve this issue you can either install the
Autodesk.MapGuide.Studio.Site.zip or Use MapGuide Studio 2008 Beta Version
which it is shipped now with MapGuide Ent 2008 Beta Version and Topobase
2008 Beta 3, if you don’t have access to this beta programs you can wait
until July 5th when MapGuide Enterprise 2008 will be launched by Autodesk.

I want to point out that MGOS 1.2.x has the same technology and FDO Platform
version as in MapGuide Enterprise 2008.

Regards

Francisco Rojas
Grupo DaSoft