[mapguide-users] MapGuide & Map3D 2007 Publish Failure

Francisco Javier Rojas Durán francisco.rojas at dasoft.com.mx
Sat Jun 16 08:37:53 EDT 2007

Hi:

You must know also that MGOS 1.0.x has the same FDO version and
compatibility for Adsk Map & MapGuide Ent 2007 Platform, so it's not
compatible with MGOS 1.1.x and 1.2.x, for solve this issue you can either
install the Autodesk.MapGuide.Studio.Site.zip or Use MapGuide Studio 2008
Beta Version which it is shipped now with MapGuide Ent 2008 Beta Version and
Topobase 2008 Beta 3, if you don’t have access to this beta programs you can
wait until July 5th when MapGuide Enterprise 2008 will be launched by
Autodesk.

I want to point out that MGOS 1.2.x has the same technology and FDO Platform
version as in AutoCAD Map 3D 2008 and MapGuide Enterprise 2008.

Regards

Francisco Rojas
Grupo DaSoft
Autodesk Developer Network Member