[mapguide-users] Error when do ./configure --enable-optimized

larry white larz at neomatix.ca
Sat Jun 16 11:13:27 EDT 2007

Mark,

based on what you've described, i'm guessing that you don't have the fdo
libraries installed (please correct me if i'm wrong and ignore the rest
of this message)
these libraries must be in place prior to compiling mapguide.

have you 1) downloaded, compiled and installed fdo and the fdo providers?
or 2) downloaded and installed the fdo binaries?
if not, then you need to do one of these two options before
configuring/compiling mapguide.

fdo downloads are available at:
http://fdo.osgeo.org/downloads.html

if you're compiling mapguide 1.2 rc1 and want to compile fdo, then
download the tarball named fdo-3.2.2.rc1.tar.gz and the tarballs for the
providers you require.

if you're using redhat enterprise linux 4, there are binaries available:
http://download.osgeo.org/fdo/3.2.2-rc1/fdosdk-3.2.2_rhel4_rc1.tar.gz

-- larry

--
larry white