[mapguide-users] Fatal Error

rdavid rdavid.wood at ge.com
Tue Jun 19 09:48:04 EDT 2007

Check the location of your php.ini

1. There is a php.ini found in MapGuideOpenSource\WebServerExtensions\Php
with the path for the php_MapGuideApi.dll needed for the application.

2. You may need to copy this file to your c:\windows dir.

3. Run a php page with phpinfo(); to see where php is looking for the ini
file on your box.

4. After moving the php.ini file provided by the opensource install to
c:\windows dir and restart IIS the application is working.