[mapguide-users] Save user drawn polygon to an existing layer

Farah farah at egovernments.org
Wed Jun 20 02:33:40 EDT 2007

Hi Simon,

I did try this out before trying to update my feature source. I did a
GetResourceContent and  found that the Read-Only parameter was set to true.
I changed it to false and saved it back using SetResource. I did a
GetResourceContent on the parcels featuresource again to double check that
it was set to false.

Am I missing out anything else?

Regards

Farah