[mapguide-users] problems loading unmanaged rosources

alucas alucas at srtec.com
Wed Jun 20 04:52:17 EDT 2007

Hello,

I've some problems loading unmanaged files into MGOS 1.2 RC2. When I load my
sdf file, the feature source is created but when I add a new layer from this
feature source (always with Autodesk Studio), I don't see anything, the
problem is about coordinates.

If I add a new map, and then add my new layer and I go to the correct
initial view, the layer is created correctly and I can see the map, but for
some reason the map don't get the initial view from the layer and I need to
specify the initial view in the map. Whit MGOS 1.1 this works fine for me.

Any idea?