[mapguide-users] Mapguide OS RC1 SchemaReport bugs with KingOracle

Bruno Scott bscott at geomapgis.com
Wed Jun 20 05:15:13 EDT 2007

I am just trying the new SchemaReport feature
This things is very great and usefull, thanks for giving this to us.

However, i've found a little bug
With the KingOracle provider i can't use the "View Data" neither the "View
Feature" functions
it return this message "The specified class was not found."

I think this is maybe related to the name of the feature class that the
schema report returns
In the Studio i see my feature class in this forms : "ROAD~ACCIDENT~GEOLOC"
and in schemareport like this : "ROAD-x7e-ACCIDENT-x7e-GEOLOC"

Bruno