AW: [mapguide-users] MrSID problem: RasterIO skipped for odd windowor buffer size

G.E.O.-Consulting / Hans Mörschell moerschell at geo.co.at
Wed Jun 20 10:11:56 EDT 2007

Hallo Frank,

thanks for your information.

As you recommended I started a gdalinfo on my MrSID files with the following
result:

the origin MrSID file has a coordinate shift in x direction, that means the
image_xy_origin is for example 10000.125/306999.875, but the sdw file has an
image origin of 760000.125/306999.875;

might there be a problem with the world file ??? how can I make sure, that
the coordinate system of the world file is used ???

Thanks and best regards, Hans