[mapguide-users] RE: Several small lay-out questions

James Card James.Card at calcad.com
Mon Jun 25 11:15:04 EDT 2007

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 04:23:25 -0700, martijni <mis at gemeentehulst.nl> wrote:

> I did what Jackie said by giving up 0+<property name> (like tanknr) in
> the feature label box (theme). Then it shows no decimals in the map
> indeed, but I don't want the decimals in the properties. I tried to add
> it in the tooltip. Maybe I misunderstood and entered it on the wrong
> place?  :)

The properties display is controlled by the SetProperties() function in
\www\viewerfiles\propertyctrl.templ. Of course, if you modify that file
you'll have to reapply your modifications after each upgrade -- it is
probably better to override that function with one of your own in your
wrapper files.

--
James Card
209-578-5580