[mapguide-users] MGOS Web Studio

JeromeA PraktikantTA3 at stuttgart-airport.com
Wed Jun 27 04:25:14 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm a newbie concerning MGOS and I have some questions regarding the
WebStudio:

- everytime I'm uploading data or klick on any button, WebStudio "freezes"
and doesn't work
anymore, so that I have to shut all IE windows and start it again ? Where
could the problem
be?

- when I'm creating a feature source and put an *.sdf file in it, it works.
But when I'm
"connecting" a new layer to this feature source nothing happens and the
feature source also
disappears in the "Data Resource used in this layer:" box. Am I missing
something??

- could you tell me the basic differences between the commercial MapGuide
Studio 2007 and
the MapGuide Open Source WebStudio? Does the WebStudio have the same
functionalities?

(Windows Server 2003 SP1; MGOS 1.2 RC2; IIS; php)

Thanks for your help,

Jerome