[mapguide-users] Receiving reversed legend labels problem

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Sat Jun 30 18:04:45 EDT 2007

Are the characters themselves mirrored or are they simply laid out from left to right rather than right to left? If it is the latter, I would not be surprised since for the AJAX viewer, MapGuide uses the GD library for generating the legend and as far as I know, it doesn't do right to left layout.

Traian