[mapguide-users] RE: Receiving reversed legend labels problem

Nimrod Cnaan nimcnaan at Hotmail.com
Sat Jun 30 18:27:34 EDT 2007

I get the legend’s labels for the AJAX Image legend as if they reflect from a
mirror. My problem isn’t LTR\ RTL direction, nor reversed string.
I’m familiar with the AJAX limitation for Hebrew support, and so far I have
been using it nicely for the last 18 months.