[mapguide-users] GDAL provider for raster...again problem whit loaddata...

Chris Tallman ctallman at innomap.com
Thu Mar 1 08:24:43 EST 2007

I think you guys having problems with the GDAL provider may have missed
an important post that I can't seem to find either.  But, I think it was
stated at one point that rasters connected using the GDAL would not
preview in studio.  I believe you have to make a map and web layout and
view it with a browser to see the aerial images.

Maybe someone else has this post I couldn't seem to find it on Nabble.
I'm sure it's buried in the posts when 1.1.0 was first released.

I maybe wrong and if so someone correct me but its worth a try.  I'm
using Windows Server 2003 and have no problems with aerials.

Chris