[mapguide-users] PHP Configuration

nicholda nicholda at talgov.com
Fri Mar 2 10:02:54 EST 2007

Hello friends -

Can someone help me troubleshoot my apache / tomcat / php issue?  When
attempting markup operations, the browser prompts me to download the php
page instead of interpreting it.  If I change the path to point underneath
apache/htdocs and to a simple php page, the php renders as expected, so I
know that Apache is configured correctly to handle php.

Instead, it would seem that the path being forwarded when I goto
/markup/markupmain.php is getting captured by tomcat first, who doesn't
understand to pass it off to php, and instead, assumes I want to download
the file.

Attached is my httpd.conf file.

Any insight is appreciated!

david