[mapguide-users] WKT coordinate Systems

Scott Hameister ScottH at mPower-tech.com
Sat Mar 3 11:49:35 EST 2007

Is there a website/place to find the necessary XML to create new Coordinate
Sytems in Webstudio.I have a customer that insist the Need their Coordsys in
Feet.and the Web studio tool Only has EPSG/wkt Defs in Meters.

Since I know I'm going to run across this more and more as we get people
deployed on MGOS or Enterprise.I'm hoping to find a one stop place to give
them where they can simple Cut and Paste what they need into the studio XML
file