[mapguide-users] WKT coordinate Systems

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Sat Mar 3 15:43:51 EST 2007

What kind of foot do they need?  Foot, US Survey Foot, Clarke's Foot, etc, etc?  Many different feet out there :(

If you look under webserverextensions/www/data there's a file called units_of_measure.csv that provides the conversion factors.  There's one example:

UNIT["US_Foot",0.30480060960121924]

Jason