RE:[mapguide-users] The Studio Version is Incompatible with the site version

robert fritz robert-fritz at web.de
Mon Mar 5 03:40:41 EST 2007

Hello,

You have to install a patch. Download the patch here:

http://mapguide.osgeo.org/downloads.html

Chapter: Links to Related Applications and Tools

for a licensed verion of Studio
http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/patches/mapguidestudio/1.1.0/MG7_STUDIO_SP1a.exe
for a trial version of studio
http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/patches/mapguidestudio/1.1.0/Autodesk.MapGuide.Studio.Site.PatchedDLL.zip

regards robert

have you try with ne­west version of Mapguide Studio?
if no, pls download the latest version.