[mapguide-users] RE: Accessing views/queries in MS Access

Jackie Ng jackie.ng at aecsystems.com.au
Tue Mar 6 01:07:02 EST 2007

What is that XML (in the linked post) describing? I've never seen it before.

I'm wondering if I do create such an XML document, where am I supposed to
put it? (SetResource ?)

Regards,

- Jackie

Should we not clarify this a bit though...

It is possible to get at a view...  just not through the Studio UI...

A view can be created by overriding the schema and pushing the XML
through the MapAgent..

See the following post:
http://www.nabble.com/I-can%27t-see-views-when-I-use-the-FDO-ODBC.-tf189
7275s16610.html#a5202964