[mapguide-users] Raster Provider Update - Includes Defaulted Extents

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Mar 6 15:02:52 EST 2007

Jonathon wrote:
> Hi Frank,
> I have been trying to get my GeoTiffs working for some time now with no
> success, however, I had a break through today which allowed me to view the
> raster data in my map and I have to say I am very impressed with the
> performance...great job!
>
> Anyway, the resolution to my issue was to remove underscores from the file
> names.  As soon as I did that, my images showed up.  Knowing that there were
> others struggling with some GeoTiff issues the other day also, I am hopeful
> this may be helpful for them too.

Jonathon,

Wow, that's funky.  Underscores shouldn't be a problem.  Could you possible
submit a detailed bug report in the FDO bug tracker and pick the FDO GDAL
provider component so it gets assigned to me?  I'd like to try and reproduce
this and see what is going on.

   http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/

Best regards,