[mapguide-users] digitizing features

christoph g c.glink at fh-erfurt.de
Tue Mar 6 08:58:33 EST 2007

Hi Jackie,

thank you for your explanation, but there are some questions left:

- I visited the website http://data.mapguide.com/mapguide/devguide/index.php
and I think my project should work similar to this. The digitized features
should be transfered to esri shapefile, if not possible, to mysql database -
I hope this is possible.

- where (in whitch file or segment fo studio) do I call the DigitizeXXX
javascript method?

so long

Christoph