[mapguide-users] Good Development Environment for MGOS

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Wed Mar 7 13:34:36 EST 2007

Before I started working on MGOS I didn't know PHP. Now that I have been
working on MGOS I really like PHP. I also like it because it works on
either Windows or Linux.

C# is really nice but will limit you to the Windows platform.

Hopefully, someone else will comment about their Java experience.

Bruce